Here’s a list of 45 things that our more successful GOLD Exec members have reported they keep in mind to live a happier, more fulfilling life in the boardroom.
It’s alphabetical. My challenge to you is to put it in numerical order. Bests ones first.
- Always choose life.
- Always choose peace over war.
- Be eccentric and eclectic now. Don’t wait for old age.
- Be careful of the Devil 8 from Hell for they will bring you down…[D8H] – [A8H]
- Believe in miracles…slow-vulnerable staff have been known to morph into lightning-quick staff. The same goes with your suppliers, contractors, consultants, lawyers and business translators.
- Cry with someone who’s just crash their business. It’s more healing for them than crying alone.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now. (only audit compliance of your business, government and defense dealings & documents)
- Don’t compare your life’s journey to other executives and c-suiters. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously when you’re out of the office. No one else does.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. But a secret shortcut would be nice wouldn’t it…click here if you’re feeling lucky.
- Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; opportunity never blinks…it’s always around.
- Forgive those that have tried and failed…and learnt, then picked themselves up and tried again. Be careful forgiving the others.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words ”In five years, will this really matter?”. If so, then get onto the remedy quick smart. This is particularly important when considering the blood, sweat and tears you have have to endure when being beaten around the head by relentless ruthless rivals. The school of hard knocks is your only teacher…not me…I’m just the one who will show you the super profit secret shortcuts and high speed business turbo boosters.
- Get a nice suit for special c-suite and boardroom meetings. Today is special.
- Get a nice pen to sign your special business, government and defense dealings (& document) during those meetings. Remember, today is special.
- Get outside every day. Swim in the ocean as much as you can. It’s therapeutic I tell ya…at least for me. That’s why I live on the beach. Oh and I’ve heard, it neutralizes built up static electricity collect from our modern lifestyles.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful. Including the ‘time vampires’ in your life. When your garlic, holy water, silver bullets and stakes in the heart are just not killing these, make sure you pull out The Notorious “Time-Vampire” Slayer Utility CHEST…to get one, just click here…>
- Good business is nobody’s business. Make sure you keep the super profit secret shortcuts secret. Only share them with your inner circle of trusted friends and family.
- Growing old disgracefully beats the alternative — dying young gracefully.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change. Be prepared.
- If a business relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t really be in it..should you? You know this to be true, don’t you? Enough said.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back very quickly indeed, right?
- It’s never too late to choose to have a ‘happy second childhood’. The good thing is that it on your terms…and no one else’s.
- It’s OK to get angry with life. It can take it. It’s not OK to do nothing about what’s making your angry #!*? – like slow-vulnerable staff, suppliers, contractors, lawyers etc…devils from hell I tell ya [D8H]. You will be amazed how quickly you can turn them in angels from heaven [A8H].
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry a bit when life goes astray because of things out of your control. It’s not OK for them to see you do nothing about it.
- Life is too short to waste time hating any colleague…and it will only end up giving you stomach ulcers.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good….very good…especially when you know the super profit secret shortcuts…and the wolves @ your door don’t.
- Business life isn’t tied with a red bow, but it’s still a gift.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw with your present or your future.
- Miracles and irresistible opportunities are waiting around every corner….find your nearest one. click >>
- No matter how you feel today, get up, dress up and show up and you will surely beat 99% of people. Oh and be sure your have a couple high speed business tricks up your sleeve.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you…roll up your sleeves and get to work on it. You will be glad you did.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Spend time in a mobile phone ‘dead zone’…allow your mind to work uninterrupted…as it was originally designed to. That’s why I live on the side of a hill near the ocean…no mobile phone reception.
- Take Murphy’s law seriously: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
- Take a deep breath now..for you know it calms the mind.
- The best is yet to come. Your best is to come.
- The most important sex organ is your brain…her brain. ALIGN!
- Time heals most things. But usually only with focused effort…don’t you just hate that????? But I guarantee that you will love it in the end.
- What other people think of your private life is none of your business…
- What other clients, regulators and suppliers, (and competitors) think of your business life is VERY MUCH your business…and your son’s business.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- When in doubt, just take a small step forward. The perspective from there will often astound you.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is really quite futile…especially when the good stuff is served up at the Codex Connoisseur Club [CCC].
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, never take ‘no’ for an answer. Not once! Comprende?
- Yield…only when it serves you to.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Only the ones that count. Remember Pareto’s 80/20 rule.
- Your children get only one childhood. All that truly matters in the end is that they felt loved.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your inner circle of trust friends and parents will. Stay in touch. Treat them well. Ensure they are equipped to succeed @ speed too. Ensure they too know the super profit secret shortcuts.
With that, good hunting,
Galactic Surfer Nate #!*?
The Serious C-Suite Engineer
who is solely fixated on pushing the boundaries of
what’s really possible in the C-Suite with recently revealed
high speed business tactics, tools, templates, triggers and tricks proven to
keep Fortune 500 Executive types and The 9 Biz Supermen Types On Top Forever ^>
(who is also happy letting the masses of "middle management" gurus spout advice on what is required to tow-the-line with their mindless management strategies that inevitably lead one to blood, sweat and tears. The choice is simple: either take long hard slow way or take the secret shortcuts, get there first and exploit the opportunity now up your sleeve)
And remember now,
“If I’m slow, then I’m going to miss out on the sunset surf with my buddies.
If you’re slow, you’re going to miss out on the ______ (fill in the blank)”
A special (quite rare) gift for you
Is it ok if I ask you a couple questions that are a little confronting?
Are you feeling a little overwhelmed with the huge amount of super profit secret shortcuts I given you so far? AND...it can be a little overwhelming if you haven't done this type of thinking before, right?
So what can we do about it?
Is it okay if I show you the fast and easy way to make all this happen for you? If so, then check out these great gifts.
** ALTERNATIVELY **
Get The Amazing $1997 Gift free AS WELL AS The Business DNA Super Profits Secret Shortcuts Report/Webinar Bundle.
For a free FULL HOUR PLUS Live Online Seminar (webinar), just bash of the big orange button…